Your persistence and patience has saved a lot of un-necessary shuffling of equipment, IT staff time and unrealized (future) gains of payroll staff time. It’s my opinion that companies which were able to survive the recent economic issues and flourish, can attribute much of their survival to excellent customer service like yours.
Mark Cameron - Network Administrator - Foothill Packing
Looking for a business partner with integrity?
- We are locally owned and operated.
- We employ only highly experienced factory-trained service technicians, assuring prompt and efficient service.
- We respond to service calls in three hours or less.
When you choose to do business with Yuma Office Equipment, you get much more than top quality copiers, faxes and digital imaging products, you get FAST AND DEPENDABLE SERVICE!
Our office administrative personnel are available to service your needs without delay.
70 Years of Experience - Yuma Office Equipment
- Yuma Office Equipment named as member of Oki's national dealer council
- Yuma Office Equipment recognized as ENX magazine "Elite Dealer 2015"
- Yuma Office Equipment becomes Samsung Authorized Dealer
- Yuma Office Equipment wins A2 SB DC Success Award
- Daniel named west board member of Business Technology Association (BTA)
2013 - Yuma Office Equipment announces new ownership of long time employee Daniel Bombard.
2011 - Yuma Office Equipment partners with OkiData for printers and MFPs
- Yuma Office Equipment partners with DocStar, Document Management Software.
- Yuma Office Equipment Hires IT personnel for all Server, Computers, Networking & Connectivity jobs.
- Yuma Office Equipment proudly becomes Authorized Sharp Dealership for MFP, Copiers, Fax & Printers.
2009 - Opened full IT support team offering Servers, workstations, networking, and all connectivity needs.
2006 - Yuma office equipment moves to 340 S Main St. a 3,700 ft. facility dedicated to sales and service of office equipment for Yuma county.
- Yuma Office Equipment becomes Authorized Ricoh/Lanier Dealership for MFP, Copiers, Fax & Printers.
- Yuma office equipment moves to 1045 S. 4th Ave. a 3,000 ft. facility dedicated to sales and service of office equipment for Yuma county.
2000 - Yuma Office Equipment became Authorized Toshiba Copier & Fax Dealer for Yuma and Imperial County. Also partnered with Network Connections an established computer and networking company. Offering a one-stop shop for all office equipment needs. Yuma Office Equipment is staffed with all long-term employees, several from Yuma Office Supply Business Equipment. Representing over 75 years experience.
1994 - Yuma Office Supply Business Machines became Yuma Office Equipment, Craig Crossland, General Manager.
1993 - Sold supply division to concentrate on copiers and related equipment.
1992 - Established C & C Leasing Co. Offering in-house leasing.
1991 - Craig Crossland named President and Owner of Yuma Office Supply
1988-1994 - Awards
- Ricoh Master's Club "Outstanding Sales Award"
- Sharp's "Outstanding Sales Award"
- IBM "Dealer of the Month" 7 times
- IBM "Dealer of the Quarter"
- Top 10% of dealer sales in U.S.
1987 - Became authorized Ricoh Fax dealer
1987 - Chosen by IBM Corp. to be the exclusive authorized typewriter dealer for Yuma and Imperial counties
1986 - Chosen by Ricoh Corporation Copier Division as representative in Yuma and Imperial counties
1985 - Entered facsimile market as the authorized Sharp Fax dealer.
1978 - Yuma Office Supply moved to larger facility on 4th Avenue.
- Entered plain paper copier market as the authorized Sharp and Savin Copier dealer.
- Craig Crossland named manager of Crossland Office Equipment & Seven Seas Leasing Co.
1959 - Opened Yuma Office Supply in Yuma, AZ offering:
- Typewriter and adding machine service and sales
- Furniture and office supplies
- Entered duplicating market as an authorized APECO and Gestetner dealer
- Entered copier market offering electrostatic copiers
1935 - Entered typewriter market in Yuma, AZ, commuting from El Centro
1934 - Crossland Office Equipment founded by Lawrence Crossland in El Centro, CA