The service we have. and continue to receive. from both Chris and Diane. is exceptional to say the least. Chris has gone the extra mile on more occasions than I can easily name to be sure we are satisfied with his service. Diane takes our many questions in stride, and always provides exactly what we are looking for. even when we aren\'t even sure what it is. After a thorough review of the available companies and copiers. and several interviews and presentations, it was decided to go with Yuma Office Equipment, utilizing the State of Arizona Contract. Since we made the switch in copiers. we are experiencing no errors in billing and great service. Before the change, it was a monthly issue. with lost invoices and late charges. Service was slow and at times. did not handle the problem. With the new contracts. we can bill everything to a Purchasing Card which also gives us the option to split out the individual charges to multiple accounts. We are a very large organization. with many campuses. spread out from San Luis to Parker; Chris has never once indicated that the immense amount of time and travel required of him in the set up and continued handling of the accounts was any kind of issue. He is an amazing representative to work with, and we count ourselves lucky to have him handling our accounts.
Peggy - Purchasing Agent at AWC
While the office should be a serious environment, laughter has a positive impact on the workplace. Here are some of the reasons why businesses benefit from employees laughing:
• Laughter relieves stress and anxiety by reducing levels of stress hormones, increasing the efficacy of employees and decreasing absenteeism.
• Laughing improves problem-solving skills. When we laugh, serotonin is released in our brain, increasing focus and objectivity.
• Laughter lifts our spirits and improves our mood. The act of laughing releases endorphins, which makes us happy.
• Studies show laughing boosts creativity. Laughter makes us more relaxed and willing to think outside of the box, while less likely to self-censor our ideas.
• Laughter increases engagement by making the workplace light, fun, and positive. An upbeat environment will result in greater employee loyalty.
• Laughter is beneficial to team building. Being relaxed helps facilitate camaraderie and team interaction.
When it comes to improving employee productivity and the overall environment of your workplace, laughter may be the best medicine.